ANYDAY delivers on style, quality and value
- The ANYDAY range was launched in April 2021 and covers home, nursery, fashion and tech
- Already shopped by over two million customers recording sales of over £150 million
- Most successful John Lewis new range launch to date, expanding its offering by 60% in a year
Launched in April 2021, the ANYDAY range which covers home, nursery, fashion and tech has been shopped by over two million customers recording sales of over £150 million making it the most successful launch in the history of John Lewis.
The range, which has expanded its offering by over 60% in a year, introduced fashion in AW21 and new swim, mini-me and outdoor lines this season meaning customers have 3,900 quality products to choose from. Prices start from £1 for kitchen essentials such as wooden spoons, glasses and measuring jugs to £600 for a three-door corner wardrobe.
Sell-out success and all-star rated
- The sellout trans-seasonal saviours, Purcell boots, £59, were first introduced in SS21 and boast a 4.4-star rating from customers. Proving a huge hit the wardrobe staple was brought back in a new winter white and burgundy colour.
- When ANYDAY fashion launched in September 2021, the hero piece was the denim jumpsuit which sold out in days. 1,533 customers signed up to back in stock notifications for the second drop of the £48 all in one.
- The Gingham Check Cushion became a sell-out after being shown on fashion stylist Alex Stedman and author Katherine Ormerod’s Instagram channels. This on-trend frilled number is £15 and comes in Blue, Plaster and Natural with more stock coming this month.
- For those looking to sit back and relax the Dime Chair, £329 sold out in two weeks and is still a firm favourite every time it is restocked. Its boucle material and caned back make it a must-have interior piece.
These trend-led pieces aren’t the only favourites with customers snapping up everyday basics. We sell one every 25 mins of our best seller Anya bra which comes in seven colours and has over 165 five-star reviews. Over 22,000 product reviews have been left by customers with an average rating of 4.5 (out of 5 stars).
New and expanding categories
New for ANYDAY this season, our first ever ANYDAY mini-me fashion with a 16-piece collection across womenswear and kidswear. The family fashion designs include ditsy print skirts, floral dresses, t-shirts, tops and cycling shorts. Prices start from £3.50 for kids cycling shorts to £42 for a women's dress.
Sarah Moore, ANYDAY womenswear buyer, said: “We are very excited to be launching our first ever mini-me collection in ANYDAY to offer customers family dressing options. When designing the range, it was important the prints were playful and modern and included easy separates to appeal to modern families. We also have a playful unisex palm print package, launching for Father's Day, which mini-me's with menswear.”
Just in time for summer, a selection of swimwear for women and children is also being added to the ANYDAY range. The colourful collection is made using recycled materials, helping to reduce our impact on the planet. For women, a selection of bikinis, swimsuits and cover-ups feature on-trend patterns of florals, gingham and tie dye prices start from £18. Whilst the little ones can choose from swimsuits and trunks featuring bold, fun patterns from unicorns to pineapples prices start from £8.
This season we also see a huge number of new ANYDAY outdoor products land, from lounge sets to outdoor rugs and cushions. Searches for outdoor furniture are +133% versus last year as customers prepare to celebrate with friends and family this summer and ANYDAY offers affordable options that can make an outdoor space as inviting to relax in as a living room. Colourful metal furniture is a modern update for any garden space and patterned rugs which can be used inside or out offer families flexibility.
Pippa Wicks, Executive Director at John Lewis, said: “ANYDAY has been a huge step in us modernising our offering and ensuring that we are there for all our customers, especially at a time where quality and value for money are so important to everyone. I am thrilled to say that we are continuing to expand the offer of the range introducing swimwear and more outdoor products meaning that ANYDAY is there for all our customers' needs this summer and beyond.”
For more information please contact:
Helen Knight - [email protected]
About the John Lewis Partnership
The John Lewis Partnership owns and operates two of Britain's best-loved retail brands - John Lewis and Waitrose. Started as a radical experiment over a century ago, the Partnership is now the largest employee-owned business in the UK, with over 80,000 employees who are all Partners in the business. The Partnership is purpose-driven, existing to create a fairer and more sustainable future for our Partners, customers, suppliers and communities. Our Purpose not only inspires our principles, drives our decisions and acts as our guide to be a force for good, it steers us to do things differently and better - all in service of creating a happier world for everyone and everything we touch.
John Lewis operates 34 shops plus one outlet across the UK as well as johnlewis.com. Waitrose has 331 shops in England, Scotland, Wales and the Channel Islands, including 59 convenience branches, and another 27 shops at Welcome Break locations. The retailer's omnichannel business includes the online grocery service, Waitrose.com, as well as specialist online shops including waitrosecellar.com for wine and waitroseflorist.com for plants and flowers.